Subject to change with CDC, NYS and/or artist guidelines
The Oncenter is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally. The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority.
We want to ensure everyone has a safe and comfortable experience at our venues. Together, there are actions we can take to protect us all.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building with the implementation of VenueShield
- Continuous monitoring to ensure our safety protocols are in line with current CDC, NYS, and Onondaga County guidelines
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
- If you're feeling sick, stay home. Please do not enter our venues while experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Keep a safe distance from other patrons and staff when possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and sanitize frequently.
- Face masks are recommended, but not always required
Proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test may be required for admission into various events. Specific information will be listed on each event listing a minimum of two (2) weeks ahead of each event date.
Please Note:Guidelines may change.
Check back often for the most current updates.