Proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test is required
for this event.Symphoria Policies:
This is subject to change with updated CDC, NYS, or Onondaga County related guidelines
- Masks are recommended for all patrons, but no longer required.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test are not required for admittance at Symphoria events.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches) please do not attend in person. Call the box office at 315-299-5598 (press 1) to convert your in-person ticket to a livestreamed ticket, or exchange your tickets for a future performance.
- If you would like to ensure extra distancing between you and your fellow patrons, please call the box office to make special arrangements.
- Livestreaming is confirmed through May 15 to accommodate anyone uncomfortable with mass gatherings, or anyone who may be ill at the time of the concert event.
For general COVID-19 related information, visit https://www.asmsyracuse.com/p/visit/covid-19